Since starting Fighting the Pudge in June, I've received some fantastic comments from many of you out there in the blogosphere and have been fortunate enough to make some incredible blog friends along the way. Earlier this month, I received my first two blog awards -- what a wonderful surprise! Today, I'd like to pay it forward.
Many thanks again to Kristy of My Little Space for passing on the following award, which I was so honored to receive. Please do check out Kristy's amazing blog, live from Malaysia. She's an incredible and creative cook and her creations are out of this world amazing! Prepare to be blown away.
At the same time, I'd like to pass this on to several awesome foodies, for their lovely blogs inspire me every day! You guys are truly awesome!
LeashieLoo at All Kinds of Hungry
Rachael at Mrs. Adventure
Kori at [ReFresh]
LeashieLoo of All Kinds of Hungry was so kind to pass along the following award to me this month!
1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.
1. I was such a worry wort as a kid and teenager, to the point where I'd have constant stomach aches. I worried over piddily things, too; what people think of me if I do this or don't do that, grades, etc. I don't reflect upon my past with any regret because every experience has made me who I am, but I definitely wouldn't have sweated the small stuff so much. I would have relaxed a bit more. Having to readjust that as an adult has taken some work, but I'm certainly a better person because of it.
2. I hereby award this Cherry on Top Award to:
Tracey at Veggies, Cake & Cocktails
Kristy at My Little Space
Tina at Faith, Fitness, Fun
Katie at Ozark Adventures
Joanna at 40 Day Kedge
Jessica at Jessica's Jaunt
3. Thank yoooooooou LeashieLoo at All Kinds of Hungry for the Cherry On Top Award and for reading my blog! It means a lot! You have a fab sense of humor, a cute cat, and appreciate a good snack. That rules!
Thank you again to everyone out there in the food and wellness blog community for sharing your thoughts and for supporting Fighting the Pudge! I appreciate it more than you know! xx
ps ... Thank you Tribe Called Quest for inspiring today's blog title